developing and delivering innovative, best value engineering and analytical services to our customers around the world.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule
GSA Schedules are competitively awarded contracts available for use by U.S. government agencies and their approved contractors to obtain products and services in a streamlined and simplified manner.
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Contract # GS00F202GA
Special Item Numbers (SINs) offered:
- MAS SIN 541420 Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- MAS SIN 541715 Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- MAS SIN 541330ENG Engineering Services
- MAS SIN 541380 Testing Laboratories
- OLM Order Level Materials
Troy 7, Inc. GSA contacts
Patty Gargulinski, Chief Operating Officer
Seaport Next Gen
SeaPort Next Gen is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort Next Gen IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
SeaPort Next Gen Team Members
- Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services, Inc.
- a.i. solutions, Inc.
- Radiance Technologies, Inc.
- Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
- Regents of New Mexico State University/Physical Science Laboratory
- Peraton Inc.
- Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
- Missile Defense Agency
- TEAMS Next
- US Army Space & Missile Defense Command
- D3I Domains 1, 2, and 3
- Reagan Test Site Engineering and Technical Services (RETS)
- US Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO)
- US Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
- AMCOM Express Technical and Programmatic
- NASA Marshall Spaceflight Center
- Engineering Services & Science Capabilities Augmentation (ESSCA)
- US Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center
- Aerospike Rocket Integration and Suborbital Experiment
- Alaska Aerospace Corporation
- Range, Safety and Telemetry Services