How to Become a Vendor
How to Become a Supplier To Yulista
If you are not yet a Supplier and have reviewed our quality requirements, then please see the New Supplier Forms to begin the process.
As a military contractor, Yulista must meet the requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) within its Procurement process. It is of the utmost importance that this process can ensure that goods and services meet all applicable military specifications.
Our procurement needs span a broad range of commodities, including machined and fabricated items, electro-mechanical assembly, conduit/cable assemblies, electronics items to include printed circuit boards, connectors, active/passive components, and services such as calibration, heat treating, anodization, plating, specialty coatings, priming/painting, and part marking.
Our Supplier Quality System Requirements (See SQ-100 Below) is a good starting point for potential Suppliers.
Yulista welcomes inquiries from all Small Business (SBA) entities and certified business interests. You can contact our Purchasing Small Business Advocate should you have any questions about doing business with Yulista at (256) 799-1080.
Supplier Code of Conduct
New Supplier Forms
- Vendor/Subcontractor Evaluation Record Form
- SQ-100_Supplier_Quality_System_Requirements (pdf)- These are Supplier Quality System Requirements that apply to all Purchase Orders.
- Supplier Representations and Certifications – (This is a FAR Requirement which must be completed annually, signed by the Supplier and returned to Yulista before an award can be made.)
Submit all of the above forms to the Yulista Purchasing Department via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An incomplete submission will delay or disqualify your request to be added to our Approved Vendor List (AVL).
Questions related to completion of the forms should be directed to the following:
- Phone: (256) 704-8525
- Fax: (256) 713-0495
A Quality Representative may reach out to your company should additional information be required.
Has your company information changed? Please send updates regarding addresses, contacts etc. to: email@example.com
Suppliers are encouraged to read and understand the documents listed below which are referenced within our Request for Quotation (RFQ) packages or Confirming Purchase Orders.
- IRS W-9 Form (pdf) – Required IRS form for the reporting of payments to our Suppliers.
- Supplier Deviation Form (pdf) – Used by the supplier to document a request for a product or process deviation.
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Commercial Orders (pdf)- These are our General Terms and Conditions from which our purchase orders are issued. Our Suppliers are encouraged to download, read, and understand fully these terms and conditions. Should questions arise, contact the Buyer who is listed as the point of contact on the purchase order.
- Additional Terms and Conditions for Government Orders (pdf)- These are U.S. Government-required clauses.
- U.S. Government Property In Possession of Seller (pdf) – Suppliers receiving government furnished materials or property must adhere to the requirements stated within this document.