Defense Systems and Solutions (DSS)
Proven track record and expertise to accomplish your mission.
Defense Systems and Solutions is an SBA approved 8(a) joint venture, a strategic partnership between Yulista Integrated Solutions, LLC (YIS) and Science and Engineering Services, LLC (SES). DSS provides a predictable, proven and zero performance risk industry partner to fulfill our customers’ missions of providing best value, rapid response hardware integration solutions to support the Department of Defense and other Federal agencies.
Team DSS has extensive experience deploying globally when and where they are needed to support modification, maintenance, test, training, and in support of contingency operations. DSS provides rapid response capability for generating hardware solutions for DoD ground, missile, fixed wing, rotorcraft, and marine systems and subsystems.
- Program Management
- Design & Analysis
- Three-Dimensional (3-D) Modeling
- Rapid Prototyping
- Mechanical Fabrication
- Advanced Composites
- Printed Wiring Board Fabrication
- Circuit Card Assembly & Test
- Cable Wiring Harness Assembly
- Electrical & Mechanical Assembly
- Platform Integration
- Aircraft Modifications
- Ground Vehicle Modifications
- Field Retrofits
- Operations Support
- Documentation Support
- Sustainment Support (CONUS / OCONUS)
- Circuit Board Fabrication & Plating
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Engineering, Development & Upgrades
- Full System & Subsystem Depot Overhaul / RESET / Fully Mission Capable (FMC)
- Full Integrated Logistics Support
- Equipment & MWO Fielding & Installations
- New Equipment Training Development & Execution
- Supply Chain Management
- Shop Instructions
- National Maintenance Work Requests (NMWRs) & Depot Maintenance Work Requests (DMWRs)
Tim is a proven leader with over 40 years of experience in the defense industry supporting a broad array of ground combat systems, missile, and aviation programs while serving in various technical, programmatic, and executive leadership roles. Tim currently serves as General Manager for the Defense Systems & Solutions (DSS) joint venture to manage the DEVCOM Missile and Aviation Center’s Prototype Integration Facility (PIF-3) contract. He also serves as Vice President for Yulista Integrated Solutions, LLC.
Deputy General Manager
Julio retired US ARMY Special Operations Senior Non-Commissioned Officer with over 40 years of Aviation maintenance and program management experience has been supporting the Prototype Integration Facility since 2005. Julio currently serves as Deputy General Manager for the Defense Systems & Solutions (DSS) joint venture to manage the DEVCOM Missile and Aviation Center’s Prototype Integration Facility (PIF-3) contract. He also serves as Senior Vice President for Science and Engineering LLC.
- Tunista Services (TSL)
- Demil Transport Services (DTS)
- Tunista Logistics Solutions (TLS)
- Tunista Operations Support Services (TOSS)
- Y-Tech Services (YTECH)
- Yulista Aerospace and Defense (YAD)
- Yulista Services (YSL)
- Yulista Solutions (YS)
- Yulista Support Services (YSS)
- Yulista Contract Services (YuCon)
- Yulista Tactical Services (YTS)
- Yulista Aviation (YAI)
- Yulista Integrated Solutions (YIS)
- Troy7 Inc.
- StraitSys Inc.